Procedure of Payment of Bills Electronically
Instructions for bill payment :
The electronic payment of bills is done via several means including Internet, access cards and mobile bank. The banking system are offering new services everyday to draw the satisfaction of their customers and clients including bill sending, stock sale and purchase, utilities bills payment, money transfer, etc.
MIC, in collaboration with the banking system has made the electronic payment of mobile telephone bills possible whereby the need to presence of the subscriber is eliminated and the subscriber may make payment via 09990 system, official portal of the Company on Internet, ATM's, telephone bank, SMS, POS, and web protocol throughout the country.
As a result, the clients and subscribers may make their payments and other banking system works at any time including night hours and will be able to pay their bills and prevent from any delay.
The following services are offered by banks:
How to See and Pay the Last Bill?
Procedure of participation and use of all services:
1- Open an account with one of the banks offering electronic payment services
2- Complete the form for use of the services in question and receive username and password
Payment Via SMS
- Send a SMS to your bank in the determined format by use of the relevant code
- For example, the method of payment of bill in Bank Tejarat is as follows:
3+ account No. + bill code + payment Code + payer's password
Note: the bill code and payment code are printed on the bill
Note: the bill code and payment code have been printed on the bills.
Some Important Security Notes:
1- Please clear the message from your phone for prevention of inadequate space and prevention from others' access to your private codes.
2- If you transferred your SIM Card or lost it, please make the relevant services for such SIM Card inactive at the bank.
Bill Payment via Internet
- Refer to your bank's Internet address
- Go to e-banking section
- Enter your username and password given to you by your bank
- Select the relevant bill
- Complete the bill payment form and then confirm it
- Then your bank will make the payment on your behalf
- If you select bill report, you can receive confirmation for your payment
Bill Payment via WAP (possible only in Export Development Bank of Iran)
- Refer to mobile telephone subscriber services office
- Launch your data services and then connect to the network via your mobile phone
- If your phone is equipped with WAP system, you can make the payment via WAP
- Set your phone to enter into Internet, go to http://wap.edbi.ir and then enter your username and password, given to you by your bank.
- The rest of the stages are the same discussed above.
Bill Payment via POS
- Swipe your access card in sales terminal device
- Enter into bill payment menu
- Enter bill code and confirm it
- Enter payment code and confirm it
- Press OK bottom to see the correctness of payment
- Enter your access card password
- Here the terminal will be connected to the center and the payment will be done automatically and your will receive a print out of payment receipt
Bill Payment via Telbank
- Contact on telbank number given to you from your bank
- Set your telephone device in tone state
- Enter your access card number and then press * (in some systems when you make telbank payment once, there is no more need to enter card number thereafter).
- Enter bill code and press *
- Enter payment code and press *
- Enter the payable amount as shown on the bill
- Press the relevant button to make sure of correct payment
- Enter your second password and then press *
- Press the relevant key to receive the confirmation
- The telbank system will automatically tell you the bill code, payment code, follow up number and date of payment
- Note the data to use them in your subsequent follow ups
Bill Payment via ATM
- Put your access card in ATM
- Select the bill payment menu and then press the mobile telephone bill
- Enter bill code by use of keyboard and press OK key
- Enter payment code and press OK
- Enter your account No.
- Here data relating to the account No., bill amount, bill code, … are displayed on monitor
- If all data are correct, press OK
- After seeing the follow up code and noting it, take the receipt print out containing follow up No., date of transaction, card No., ATM data, account No., type of account, beneficiary account, bill amount, and bill code.
- Affix the receipt to your bill and keep it for subsequent use – if needed.
Payment via 09990 system:
1- Contact on 09990
2- Select the appropriate key for receiving your bill data and its payment via access cards.
3- Enter your phone number and press #
4- Press appropriate key for payment of end term or mid-term bill
5- Press appropriate key for payment via bank system
6- Enter your internet password
1- The subscribers can get information about their bills:
- Sending SMS to 990009
- Via Hamrah-e Avval's portal on www.mci.ir
- Contact on 09990
2- Since the instructions are changed from bank to bank, please get full set of your bank's instructions before use of the above means for bill payment.
3- The lines of subscribers whose lines have been deactivated due to debt will be automatically reactivated after payment of bill and its receive by Hamrah-e Avval.
The clients of Bank Saderat Iran can contact on 9602, select the appropriate number, enter their bill code and payment code and automatically join to this system.
In this system, all end term bills of the subscriber will be automatically withdrawn from his / her account and paid to Hamrah-e Avval.
How to Register Serial Number of Your Cell Phone Set?
How to Receive Your Bills via SMS?
The subscribers of postpaid SIM Cards of Hamrah-e Avval may receive their end term and mid term bills by sending a SMS to 990009 with the following details.
- The mid-term bill is the cost of your calls between two billing terms.
- You can use , - . – or - / - \ or space instead of *
- In case of summary request, the bill code and payment code are also sent to the subscriber.
- The bills, after printing, are sent to the subscribers based on the zone of their address.