If you intended to make activated your GPRS services, please follow the three stages including: general terms and conditions, completion of electronic registration form and phone settings. If you complete the three above stages successfully, you will joint to the subscribers of GPRS.
Stage I: Acceptance of General Terms and Conditions
> Please read the following general terms and conditions and accept them
General Terms and Conditions
- Now, GPRS services will be accessible to you which enable you “to access to email and websites” on your mobile phone. Other services, including MMS, will be accessible in near future.
- There is no limitation for access to GPRS services and you will have access 24 hours a day.
- Not the access speed may be low but it will not last more and, immediately after development of the network and utilization of EDGE data system, you will be able to have high speed Internet access on your mobile phone.
- In the first stages only the subscribers in the following cities and provinces will have Internet access: Tehran, Mashhad, Shiraz, Bandar Abbas, Gorgan, Ardebil, Hamedan, Semnan, Ghazvin, Zanjan, Sanandaj, Tabriz, Isfahan, Ahwaz, Zahedan, Chabahar, Shahr-e-Kord, Kerman, Kermanshah, Yazd, Yasooj, Birjand, Bojnoord, Zabol and Asaluyeh and Gilan and Mazandaran provinces; you will have access only via Hamrah-e Avval's portal. The coverage will be provided for the territory of all provinces in near future.
- After activation of the service, you will receive a SMS. If you have given an email address, you will receive an email as well.
>I read the terms and conditions of Hamrah-e Avval's GPRS services and want to activate my GPRS service.
(Please fill in the application form for continuation of your registration)
Type of Ownership:
In this stage, the subscriber has to fill in the requested information and complete the application for accurately and correctly.
Please fill in the following electronic form accurately and correctly:
* All fields marked with (*) should be filled in:
> Personal Data
Your Given Name (as per your passport): *
Your Surname (as per your passport): *
Your National ID Number (your 10-digit national ID No. without dash and space:
> Contact Data
Your Cell Phone No. (e.g. 9123456789): *
Your Email Address (e.g. email@example.com):
Please reenter this security code: *
Note 1: Your email address will be used for notification to you after activation of your GPRS services.
After completion of the application form, please press Stage III to enter into Stage III. Then your phone number will be verified and you will receive a message on web browser.
Stage III: Phone Settings
You have to make the needed setting on your mobile phone for use GPRS services. You can use phone settings for use of GPRS services link. Here, you can enter your phone number and mobile phone model; then you will receive a SMS. Your will find settings for all phones equipped with GPRS capabilities. For phones without such capabilities, you have to enter the settings manually by use of this page. You have to follow the instructions step by step and, after completion of settings, you will receive a SMS containing settings. Then you can install it on your mobile phone by entering 1234 code.
Your GPRS settings have been activated; you will receive a SMS confirming completion of the settings. After receive of SMS, you will can use this services.
After this stage, the subscriber has to make the needed settings on his / her mobile phone via settings portal.
Also, after activation of your service, you will receive an email on your mailbox.
Note 2: If you have not received any message from MCI on your inbox, then you have to check bulk section of your email.
Note 3: In case spam guard is activated on your email, then the messages will be automatically removed from your mailbox.
In the Name of God
Mobile Telecommunication Company of Iran
Dear Subscriber No.: +98 (91*) *******
Your GPRS service has been activated. Please refer to Hamrah-e Avval's Website for receive of the settings.
This message bas been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner, and is believed to be clean.