Name registration by attending at the office:
The required conditions and documents:
- The applicant has to refer to mobile telephone subscribers services office.
- Completion of application form and submission of the needed documents.
- Presentation of original and copy of national ID Card.
- Payment of 10,000 Rials as registration fees.
- Receive of bill for payment of 216,000 Rials as cost of SIM Card.
- Payment of the cost via bank (ATM)
- Submission of the original receipt of SIM Card cost to the office.
- Receive of the SIM Card and SIM Card Deed signed and sealed by the office.
- Legal Entities: The legal entities have to introduce their representative and submit the original and copy of representative's national ID Card and official gazette containing notice of the company.
Name Registration via Internet:
- The applicant has to go to www.mci.ir and select the name registration for prepaid SIM Card.
- Filling in all data and payment of the fees via Internet by use of Shetab cards, receive of name registration number and activation code.
- Referring to one of mobile telephone subscriber services offices in your city selected for you in your registration form, presentation of serial number and activation code and submission of the required documents (original and copy of your national ID Car).
- Receive of SIM Card and SIM Card Deed signed and sealed by the office.
How to make prepaid SIM Card activated?
- Your SIM Card will be activated immediately after you make your first call and / or send your firs SMS.
Other SIM Cards:
Other special SIM Cards, which are delivered in special events, are family SIM Cards.
Specifications of Family SIM Cards:
- There are two SIM Cards in a package together with activation code and SIM Card number.
- The price of the pair of SIM Cards is 300,000 Rials each with 50,000 initial credit.
- In case of making call from one SIM Card to the other one up to July, 10% discount will be considered.
- In presence
- Appear at one of mobile telephone subscriber services offices
- Payment of 300,000 Rials to the office
- Submission of original and copy of national ID Card
- Receive of SIM Card and SIM Card Deed signed and sealed by the office
- To open www.mci.ir
- To select family SIM Card
- To fill in the personal data
- To see the telephone numbers and select a pair
- To pay the cost via Internet (by use of Shetab cards)
- Receive of SIM Card data (bill No., activation code, telephone numbers)
- To refer to the determined mobile telephone subscribers services office
- To present the data and submit the required documents
- To receive the active SIM Card signed and sealed by the office
- How to register name for family SIM Card
- The name registration is made by mobile telephone subscribers services office after making the needed changes and filling in the data.
Wholesale of prepaid SIM Cards:
In the SIM Card Deed the name of MIC has been included as owner and the purchaser has to refer to one of mobile telephone subscribers services office for name change