If you intended to make activated your GPRS services, please follow the three stages including: general terms and conditions, completion of electronic registration form and phone settings. If you complete the three above stages successfully, you will joint to the subscribers of GPRS.
Stage I: Acceptance of General Terms and Conditions
Ø Please read the following general terms and conditions and accept them
General Terms and Conditions
- Now, GPRS services will be accessible to you which enable you “to access to email and websites” on your mobile phone. Other services, including MMS, will be accessible in near future.
- There is no limitation for access to GPRS services and you will have access 24 hours a day.
- Not the access speed may be low but it will not last more and, immediately after development of the network and utilization of EDGE data system, you will be able to have high speed Internet access on your mobile phone.
- In the first stages only the subscribers in the following cities and provinces will have Internet access: Tehran, Mashhad, Shiraz, Bandar Abbas, Gorgan, Ardebil, Hamedan, Semnan, Ghazvin, Zanjan, Sanandaj, Tabriz, Isfahan, Ahwaz, Zahedan, Chabahar, Shahr-e-Kord, Kerman, Kermanshah, Yazd, Yasooj, Birjand, Bojnoord, Zabol and Asaluyeh and Gilan and Mazandaran provinces; you will have access only via First Operator's portal. The coverage will be provided for the territory of all provinces in near future.
- After activation of the service, you will receive a SMS. If you have given an email address, you will receive an email as well.
More Details – Instructions on Application
I read the terms and conditions of First Operator's GPRS services and want to activate my GPRS service.
(Please fill in the application form for continuation of your registration)
Type of Ownership: Real Person □ Legal Entity □
Instructions for Activation of GPRS on your mobile phone:
Please open www.mci.ir webpage and select the following page for activation of your GPRS service. Please read general terms and conditions first, accept them and then enter into Stage II and fill in the application form: