Suggestions and Warnings
- The mobile telephone subscriber services offices have to submit receipt for all services they render in connection with SIM Cards to be used for follow ups.
- Please never transfer your line to any third party conditionally; please do this before one of mobile telephone subscriber services offices.
- Fro the purpose of prevention from any misuse, please never trust your SIM Card, SIM Card Deed, and your identity documents to any third party.
- When you are near to border lines, due to probability of roaming, please set the operator on your mobile phone manually.
- Please never put your SIM Card in a magnetic filed, near computer, ….
- Any kind of bending or defect may lead it to defect; please never let it to be damaged.
- Please never disclose your private codes (Pin 1, Pin 2, Puk 1 and Puk 2) and security code of your mobile phone to anybody else.
- Please learn about the cost of any new service, e.g. roaming, before its use.